Cogeco Connexion is accelerating its digital transformation, and we are redefining the way we serve our consumers to create perfect experiences along their journeys.
By joining our team, you’ll play a key role in our evolution, success and consumer satisfaction.
We seek a Product owner - Contact Center Technologies to
- Be responsible of the end to end vision of our contact center technologies, which power human interactions with our customers : Voice, Interactive Voice Response (IVR), SMS, Chat, Email and Social.
- Lead the implementation and evolution of the platforms, including strategy, platform implementation and feature rollout, design, development and management
- In collaboration with a cross-functional team of experts, be responsible for the rollout plans and ensure integration across departments.
- Contribute to establishing conversation marketing practices throughout Cogeco.
Our ideal candidate is structured, proactive, energetic, self-driven, and inspiring. We’re especially interested in candidates with a growth mindset, a genuine love for designing experiments to test and optimize products in an agile environment. In summary, someone with experience in implementation of SaaS technologies and a passion for crafting scalable solutions to move the business forward.
- 8-10 years of marketing technologies (martech) or SaaS / Digital product management.
- University degree related to digital marketing, computer science or online technologies or combination of any equivalent education and experience.
- Experience working with Agile, lean, or similar development methodologies.
- Experience launching, measuring, and optimizing customer experiences across multiple marketing or call center SaaS technologies including ESPs, CRM, etc.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills in French and English
- Proven track record of successful products launch and management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (French and English).Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability in managing multiple complex projects.
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team.
- Ability to maintain focus on high priority items, manage the roadmap and update the plan as the environment evolves.
Diversity is an essential asset to our organization’s performance. We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all qualified individuals wishing to join our company, regardless of cultural and individual differences. We strive to build teams which reflect the diverse profiles and backgrounds of both the customers and communities we serve, firmly believing that this distinguishes Cogeco from competitors and contributes to our signature of excellence.