The Manager of the Contractors is accountable for all activities associated with effectively building and maintaining external third party partner/ vendor/ outsourcing relationships with assigned vendors. The Manager of the Contractors is responsible for working with the business units to establish and monitor Vendor Scorecards, quantitative and qualitative measures of performance against selected Service Level Agreements (SLA) according to contract terms, for assigned vendors. The Manager of the Contractors will work to facilitate regular business reviews (with assigned vendors) to discuss vendor performance reporting, SLAs, deliverables, compliance requirements, other contract expectations, relationship health and improvement plans, when necessary.
1. Establishes quality, service, efficiency and productivity objectives. Measures performance, ensuring consistent operational performance against targets.
2. Set KPI’s to manage performance. Create scorecard and dashboard to monitor performance.
3. Onsite presence to manage performance and oversee vendors action plans. Identify risks and opportunities by vendor.
4. Proactively proposes and implements corrective actions as required to adjust to changes in operational needs and ensure optimal vendor agent performance.
5. Ensures key business indicators are met and exceeded through the development of strategies, focusing on customer satisfaction.
6. Conducts vendor reviews that include recommendations to improve business performance and enhance the vendor & Cogeco relationship.
7. Performance reporting on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
8. Work directly with Procurement to update and renew contracts
9. Work directly with dispatch and WFM to ensure to meet the forecast.
10. Define key control processes and governance.
11. Manages and develops the contractor managers with a focus on delivery of best practices; mentoring quality customer service and operational efficiency through coaching.
12. Build the Vendor Roadmap: Ramp up and down plan, classes, training, performance etc.
13. Build grid of comparison and identify best vendors ( make recommendation of preferred vendor )
14. Make recommendations and implement new processes and procedures.
15. Ensures that performance objectives and outcomes are consistent with external and internal customer expectations and meets competitive benchmarks; routinely integrates customer feedback and competitive information into ongoing planning and operational activities.
16. Work in partnership with operations, dispatch and projects to make sure they are all integrated and execute seamlessly.
17. To support Cogeco’s ultimate goal of providing excellent service to current and potential customers ensuring that the solution meets the customers’ needs and that they adopt and mirror Cogeco best practices.
● Bachelor’s degree in engineering (electrical or industrial) or combination of equivalent pertinent experience and bachelor’s degree in management.
● Minimum 8 years of pertinent experience with at least 2 years of experience in the installation and service domain.
● Proven experience directing and managing employees and external stakeholders through the rapid growth and change of an organization.
● Demonstrated critical thinking skills along with strong decision-making skills.
● Demonstrated leadership and people management skills.
● Demonstrated ability to lead high performance teams.
● Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English.
● Excellent interpersonal skills.
● Demonstrated ability to influence the activities of others.
● Effective analysis, problem-solving and decision-making skills
● Demonstrated strong sense of ownership and initiative
At Cogeco, diversity is an essential asset to our organization’s performance. We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all qualified individuals, regardless of cultural and individual differences. We strive to build teams which reflects the diverse profiles and backgrounds of both the customers and communities we serve, firmly believing that this distinguishes Cogeco from competitors and contributes to our signature of excellence.