The successful candidate is responsible for handling inbound traffic in store and outbound calls from all Cogeco systems in a timely and professional manner. The mandate is to maximize all sales opportunities, resolve customer issues and ensure an optimal level of quality customer service.
This role places a major focus on providing efficient and friendly service to customers who visit the Cogeco retail store. The duties include but are not limited to: actively promoting Company products and services at every opportunity, identifying sales opportunities, and providing an optimal level of professional service to all customers. The expectation of this position is that agents are highly driven and consistently working to achieve and exceed their targets. The Specialist thrives on competition and achievement and is determined to be a top performer, who is comfortable taking on challenges, is resilient and can overcome rejection in pursuing sales opportunities.
- High school.
- Post-secondary education preferred.
- Minimum 1- 3 years of Sales and Customer service experience.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Performance at a high standard and consistently meets/exceeds all Key Performance Indicator (KPI) expectations.
- As an ambassador of Cogeco, demonstrates high level interpersonal skills with a winning customer service attitude and professional communication etiquette and appropriate presentation as per our departmental dress code policy and guidelines.
- Proven ability to easily build genuine connections with our customers.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to identify, analyze, resolve and/or escalate customer inquiries or issues.
- Self-motivated with the ability to take initiative and resolve problems independently. Monitors own quality of work.
- Open to change with a learning attitude towards work and to contribute to teams.
- Basic accounting knowledge is an asset.
- Demonstrate the ability to navigate between multiple applications while continuing to engage the customer.
- Flexibility required with respect to hours of work as they may be required to work rotating schedules which include and are not limited to days/evenings/weekends/general holidays. Hours may be subject to change as business needs evolve.
- Prior face to face & outbound sales experience is required. Must have previous experience working PCs and demonstrated navigation abilities within a Windows environment.
- Experience in google suite applications is preferred.
- Considerable amount of time standing and occasional lifting (at least 20 lbs) is required.
At Cogeco, diversity is an essential asset to our organization’s performance. We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all qualified individuals, regardless of cultural and individual differences. We strive to build teams which reflects the diverse profiles and backgrounds of both the customers and communities we serve, firmly believing that this distinguishes Cogeco from competitors and contributes to our signature of excellence.