At Cogeco, our culture lifts you up—there is no ego in the way. Our common purpose? We all want to win for our customers. We aim to always be evolving, dynamic, and ambitious. We believe in the power of genuine connections. Each employee is a part of what makes us unique on the market: agile, dedicated, problem solvers.
As an Advisor organizational development, you will be a part of the Talent Development Team which itself is a member of the Talent & Employee Experience Function at Cogeco. Your role will be to support the team in matters of organizational development, elaboration and delivery of key initiatives in training, engagement and employee experience.
- University degree or combination of equivalent education and work experience required
- Bachelor degree in Human Resource Management or Industrial Relations
- Masters in organizational development an asset
- Member of the CHRA
- 5-7 year of relevant experience in learning, organizational development or human resources
- Passionate about creating digital experiences employees love and co-creating the workforce of the future
- Bilingual (English and French) and at ease communicating orally and in writing in both languages. You have excellent writing skills
- Able to build concrete and relevant recommendations from complex and large scale organization challenges
- Experienced in managing and building business processes and programs
- Proven n scoping, baselining and improving processes to achieve and sustain new levels of performance
- Good interpersonally, you can build credibility and relationships easily across the organization and specifically with management and HR Operations and business partners
- Interested and competent with technology: able to propose and use technological solutions in the area of organizational development (familiarity with LMS, Performance Management system as well as training software an asset), if you master collaboration tools in the Google (G-suite) we want you!
- Mastery of PowerPoint and Excel (pivot tables)
At Cogeco, diversity is an essential asset to our organization’s performance. We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all qualified individuals, regardless of cultural and individual differences. We strive to build teams which reflects the diverse profiles and backgrounds of both the customers and communities we serve, firmly believing that this distinguishes Cogeco from competitors and contributes to our signature of excellence.