Cogeco is looking for talent to develop next-generation cyber security tools! These tools combine deep automation, deep learning and artificial intelligence, all in the cloud environment.
Our project aims to improve the ability to analyze, detect and protect against potential IT threats, while implementing innovative solutions with high added value. It includes the development of technological risk management applications to calculate in real time the security posture according to the evolution of IT threats.
Among the solutions that will be developed, some will be presented at Google's NEXT conference. Our objective is to become an international reference.
The Front-End Developer mission is designing, developing and implementing a high-quality, front end interface for the web-based applications.
- Design and prototype web applications functions and interface
- Develop or Improve UI, application features and functions
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Work in tight cooperation with projects Manager
- Work with Agile / Dev-Ops methodology
- Focus on user experience
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Collaborate consistently with Business Analyst, Functional Architect, back-end developer (s) and technical teams
- Develop and maintain a very high level of competence
- Perform code reviews, unit testing
- Bachelor's degree, diploma or certificate recognized in development practice.
- Bachelor's degree, Diploma or Certificate recognized in Art or Graphic Design / Graphic Computer is a plus
- CISSP, Cloud Security, ITIL certification are a plus
- 5-7 years in development
- 1-3 years experience with agile / DevOps Methodology
- Experience in Cyber Security is a plus
- Strong Front End development experience
- Strong knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Strong ability in graphic design, layout, and style of web applications and user interface
- Ability to resolve complex technical issues
- Strong ability work with agile/ Dev Ops methodology
- Strong ability to analyze data, processes and detect anomalies (code Review and unit testing)
- Strong ability to write and maintain technical documentation
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong ability to work in a fast and dynamic environment
- Strong ability to managed multiple projects
- Bilingual French / English
- Strong skills for teamwork
- Strong ability to lead by example and share knowledge
- Very good communication and synthesis skills
- Possess great intellectual curiosity
- Be autonomous and structured
Diversity is an essential asset to our organization’s performance. We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all qualified individuals wishing to join our company, regardless of cultural and individual differences. We strive to build teams which reflect the diverse profiles and backgrounds of both the customers and communities we serve, firmly believing that this distinguishes Cogeco from competitors and contributes to our signature of excellence.