The successful candidate is responsible for the computation and analysis of capacity drivers and associated data within Cogeco Connexion to ensure effective resource management. The incumbent is also responsible for the contact center metrics reporting and data maintenance. The duties include but are not limited to: analyzing data across all departments within Cogeco Connexion, creating reports to capture trends and anomalies, recommending staffing model and forecasting contact center capacity throughout the fiscal year, assessing proposed operational changes and product introductions to identify impact to Consumer Market related to FTE, volume, AHT and budget. Additionally, the incumbent will be responsible for creating, documenting and maintaining a consolidated contact center reporting platform and will provide tools to the Workforce Management team to help them in making decisions and improving efficiency.
- University degree in Business, Statistics or similar discipline or a combination of equivalent education and experience.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years relevant experience in an analyst capacity, preferably in a contact centre environment.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years in Workforce Management forecasting and capacity planning.
- Must be detail oriented with demonstrated analytical skills and experience in preparing complex business cases.
- Experience analysing and summarizing operational performance for various audiences (i.e. Supervisors through to Executives)
- MUST be fluent Bilingual French & English
- Expert skills using Spreadsheet and Presentation applications using a Microsoft or other collaborative tool (such as Google Suite) a requirement.
- Database knowledge and navigation (creating complex queries, extraction of data, etc) an asset.
- SQL, SSRS and SSIS knowledge a requirement.
- Knowledge of workflow process documentation and analysis.
- Detail oriented (accurate and thorough) with superior organizational and analytical skills.
- Functional expertise in one or more of Cogeco Cable Canada’s operational or support departments is an asset
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills with a winning customer service attitude and professional demeanour. Ability to communicate with a high degree of tact and diplomacy.
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized with the ability to take initiative to identify and resolve problems independently.
- Self motivated with the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment with limited supervision. Monitors own quality of work.
- Ability to accurately process a high volume of information within prescribed and conflicting timelines.
- Open to change with a learning attitude towards work and to contribute to teams.
At Cogeco, diversity is an essential asset to our organization’s performance. We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all qualified individuals, regardless of cultural and individual differences. We strive to build teams which reflects the diverse profiles and backgrounds of both the customers and communities we serve, firmly believing that this distinguishes Cogeco from competitors and contributes to our signature of excellence.