At Cogeco, our culture lifts you up—there is no ego in the way. Our common purpose? We all want to win for our customers. We aim to always be evolving, dynamic, and ambitious. We believe in the power of genuine connections. Each employee is a part of what makes us unique on the market: agile, dedicated, problem solvers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the compilation and trend analysis of various sources of data to support Ontario and Québec operational units including field operations and distribution centers. The incumbent will also provide analytical support for corporate and departmental process improvement projects as both an individual contributor and/or project team member.
● College diploma in Science, Statistics, Analytics, Computer Science or Mathematics or a combination of equivalent education and experience is required.
● Minimum 5+ years ‘experience in workforce management,, capacity forecasting and planning, preferably in a field operations environment.
● Experience in the cable-telecommunications or related industry with a focus on business analytics preferred.
● Experience in field operations would be an asset
● Experience in workforce management, capacity forecasting and planning, preferably in a field operations environment
● Use of MS Excel application at an advanced level required
● Ability to build queries in SQL/BigQuery required.
● Ability to work independently, in a self-managing manner, yet flex to a collaborative team approach on specific tasks, is required.
● Must be detail oriented with demonstrated analytical, trending, troubleshooting, data visualization and problem solving skills.
● Time management and multitasking skills an asset
● General understanding of broadband, telecom, cable or Internet industries and networks is preferred.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to facilitate group discussions.
● Monitors own work for quality.
● Fluent written and spoken English is a requirement.
● Fluent written and spoken French is an asset.