At Cogeco, our culture lifts you up—there is no ego in the way. Our common purpose? We all want to win for our customers. We aim to always be evolving, dynamic, and ambitious. We believe in the power of genuine connections. Each employee is a part of what makes us unique on the market: agile, dedicated, problem solvers.
In accordance with established procedures, policies and available tools, the incumbent has the ability to handle incoming and outgoing contacts routed through OMNI platform for commercial contacts, from all systems in a timely and professional manner. The primary responsibility is to maximize the customer experience, handle and resolve, customer inquiries for general and complex billing inquiries handle and resolve second level customer escalations and liase with various internal departments to resolve customer impacting issues while ensuring an optimal level of client experience is provided to our commercial customers.
● College Diploma or combination of equivalent education and experience required.
● 3 years previous experience in a sales focused call center environment
● Proven customer service skills, superior first call resolution skills.
● Demonstrated knowledge of Cogeco Process and internal procedures
● Performance at a high standard and consistently meets all KPI expectations
● Strong communication skills (written and verbal). Bilingualism (E/F) is an asset.
● Demonstrated interpersonal skills with a winning customer service attitude and professional phone etiquette.
● Detail oriented with the ability to analyze and troubleshoot customer issues.
● Self motivated with the ability to take initiative and resolve problems independently. Monitors own quality of work.
● Open to change with a learning attitude towards work and to contribute to teams.
● Prior sales and/or telephone sales experience is required. Basic accounting knowledge is an asset.
● Must have previous experience working PCs and demonstrated navigation abilities within a Windows environment.
● General understanding of broadband, telecom, cable and internet industries is an asset.
● Flexibility required with respect to hours of work as the incumbent may be required to work rotating shifts in a 24/7 environment including days, evenings, weekends and general holidays. Hours of work are subject to change as business needs evolve.