The Integration Solution Specialist works on multi-level middleware platforms mainly used for system integration and security gateway. The primary responsibilities will include designing, developing, testing, analyzing, and maintaining these systems. This role includes coaching, advising, analyzing, producing specifications, coding/configuring when necessary, development and testing software programs. There is also support and maintenance activities that can occur within and outside regular business hours the operations for the various platforms.
1. Analyze, design, develop, test, maintain, support and troubleshoot Cogeco Connexion’s applications and interfaces.
2. Provide on-call support outside regular business hours as required.
3. Act as advisor to define the solutions to be implemented on the integration platform.
4. Help assess the development and analysis efforts for the preparation of project plans.
5. Document functional and technical specifications for the business solutions development.
6. Closely collaborate with architecture and security functions to identify the most appropriate pattern and of the services developed on the integration solution platform.
7. Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with strong oral and written communication skills.
8. Perform any other assigned tasks.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline.
• Minimum 8 years of experience in Information Technology in all phases of the systems development lifecycle.
• Cloud hosting/infrastructure (GCP, AWS).
• Knowledge of best practices related to web services and Micro Services architecture and integration patterns.
• Knowledge of Docker Containerization and Continuous Integration Technologies Kubernetes and Jenkins.
• Knowledge of the Java language, Java libraries development environments such as Eclipse, IntelliJ.
• Hand on experience with IBM Data Power gateway as a Data Power B2B, API gateways and or similar security gateway appliance.
• Knowledge of IBM Integration Bus (IIB) or similar ESB.
• Knowledge of best practices related to messaging broker systems (e.g. JMS interface, WebSphere MQ, etc.).
• Knowledge of automation server such as Jenkins and code management systems such as GIT.
• Knowledge of security concepts used for system authentication and authorization. Secured data exchanged and security certificate management.
• Bilingualism – an asset.
• Knowledge of the telecommunications industry – an asset.