At Cogeco, our culture lifts you up—there is no ego in the way. Our common purpose? We all want to win for our customers. We aim to always be evolving, dynamic, and ambitious. We believe in the power of genuine connections. Each employee is a part of what makes us unique on the market: agile, dedicated, problem solvers.
- Are you customer focused, quick to resolve customer issues with a drive to achieve and exceed targets?
- As a Sales Specialist the mandate is to maximize all sales opportunities, resolve customer issues and ensure an optimal level of quality customer service while also proactively seeking sales opportunities through inbound and outbound calling.
- The Sales Specialist thrives on competition and achievement and is determined to be a top performer, who is comfortable taking on challenges, is resilient and can overcome rejection in pursuing sales opportunities.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Promote and up-sell products and services with each customer contact for new and existing customers.
- Highlight the features and benefits of our HSI, Telephony, CATV and Professional Services products and confidently handle competitive issues with an approach that will incite customers to choose Cogeco as their exclusive service provider.
- Calling various outbound customer lists to maximize sales opportunities.
- Accurate data input using prescribed applications and processes for all customers’ add, move, and change requests.
- Assist with other departmental requests as required and performs special projects as assigned.
- Makes all required efforts to retain customers that express their intent to cancel their subscription or downgrade their services.
- Actively participates in corporate initiated selling skills training as well and new procedural enhancements as part of the position requirements
You should have the following qualifications:
- You are looking to offer the best experience to clients, love to collaborate with others and have an unwavering can-do attitude.
- If you have worked with the Google suite for business, great you are already a few steps ahead in your onboarding process
- Experience in a sales and customer service environment preferably in the call center industry.
- High School Diploma required, post-secondary education preferred.
- Flexibility with respect to hours of work as you may be required to work rotating shifts in a 24/7 environment with schedules of days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
You’ll benefit from:
- Fun: we laugh a lot, it makes every day brighter.
- Discounted services: we provide amazing services to our clients, and you’ll get them at home, because you deserve them.
- Benefits: we’ve got you covered.
- Technology: you have a passion for technology? Excellent, we do too. Here, you will manage, influence, play, create, fix, and shape the industry.
Talent & Technology Together. Join us.
Diversity is an essential asset to our organization’s performance. We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all qualified individuals wishing to join our company, regardless of cultural and individual differences. We strive to build teams which reflect the diverse profiles and backgrounds of both the customers and communities we serve, firmly believing that this distinguishes Cogeco from competitors and contributes to our signature of excellence.